Chapco has been delivering 'back of house' support services for our corporate clients for most of our history. The support service functions we deliver can be bespoke, branded as a client function or a Chapco generic service. Examples include outsourced facilities maintenance contracts that are set up to have calls from client staff answered as if they are calling an in house service. Weather reporting faults, needing to speak to an expert, purchase equipment or request prices for office alterations, there is always someone on hand to help. This approach leads to clients outsourcing some or all of their back of house services whilst realising the benefits, yet to employees it still appears an in house solution.
It is essential to the delivery of any support service that our employees understand our clients, their business and what they are trying to achieve. This approach allows us to deliver a value added services leading to a value for money service and quality. Some of the key advantages to this approach are and have been:
- Access to Chapco software, saving expenditure in house systems
- 24 hour 7 days a week operations
- Reduction in head count, reducing support staffing levels (HR etc.)
- Activity reporting, including spend
- Quick and easy implementation of new systems
- Spend control, including client authorisation levels