Established over 12 years ago, Chapco Installations provides complete turnkey solutions for all mechanical, electrical, heating, IT, ventilation and utilities installations to the construction and property industries.
In the last 5 years alone we have designed and installed utility infrastructures, heating, ventilation, cooling, lighting and sprinkler systems to over 10 million sq ft of warehousing and distribution sites across the UK. Our team of engineering professionals provide cost effective solutions that are legislatively compliant and conform to industry best practice and standards.
Our experience includes installations of all types in commercial, Industrial and domestic property and covers the intricacies connected with refurbishment, conversations and new build schemes.
Unlike many of our competitors Chapco offers an "end to end" service that includes everything from initial conception, performance specification, design, installation, right through to final commissioning. We have proven in house engineering design and project management capability providing flexibility and a single point of contact for the entirety of the task.
Chaco proactively reports on all its activity and in particular we provide our clients with information that details our progress against agreed timescales, budget and specifications.
Our comprehensive list of services is below:
- Full consultancy services
- Site Surveys
- Concept to completion for all mechanical, electrical and infrastructure provision
- Design - mechanical, electrical, infrastructure and utilities provision
- Installation - mechanical, electrical, infrastructure and utilities provision
- Design - heating, ventilation and cooling
- Installation - heating, ventilation and cooling
- Planning services
- Project management
- Post contract "after care" through our FM support services
- Disconnection of all utility and infrastructure supplies
- By pass solutions for all utility supplies and infrastructure supplies
- Temporary solutions for all utility supplies and infrastructure supplies
- Client sided project management.
For further information relating to mechanical, electrical or utility design and installation solutions, please contact Matt Watson.
+44 (0)1455 205 700